Hi Friends today I have brought for you New PSP DBZ Game. This isn’t DBZ TTT MOD. This is a Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2 Mod. Folks, this is astonishing SB2 Mod and it’s name is Dragom ball super Shin Budokai 2 Hyper ISO. Today you will find in this SB2 such countless new changes and Characters. Companions, in the event that you need to think about this SB2 Mod so kindly read this post totally.
About Shin Budokai 2 Mod PSP
This Shin Budokai 2 Mod is Modified Version of Normal Shin Budokai 2 Game. You have effectively seen Normal Shin Budokai 2 Game and you have seen Dragon Ball Z Characters in the Normal SB2 Game. Today in this SB2 Mod You will see every one of the A To Z Characters completely adjusted in Dragon Ball Super Version yet the Storyline is pretty much as same as Normal SB2 Game. So we should think about New Changes.
What’s New In This DBZ Shin Budokai 2 Mod
New Menu :- This mod accompanies another menu Interface which contains new foundation and new logo for the game. The Old DBZ SB2 logo presently has been supplanted with the new Dragon Ball Hyper Shin Budokai logo. On the landing page, goku and Vegeta blue are remaining with Fighting posture which presents that the mod contains DBS characters. Also, this game really contains new Broly and Gogeta of DBS and any remaining Tournament of Power characters.
New Characters :- Along with the new characters the mod contains new atmosphere and models for all unique Powerful characters. The harm capacity of little extraordinary assaults are expanded and all surfaces are planned awesome.
How To Download
- Firstly download PSP emulator from Playstore.
- Then Download ISO file and Menu file. ( Link is given below )
- Then Install PSP emulator and select ISO file in PSP emulator.
- After open ISO in PSP Click back button of mobile.
- Then go to Game setting / Tool / Developers tools and check ✓ on Save new texture and Uncheck Replace Texture.
- Then play game just for a minute to create a file named texture.
- Then exit and go to File Manager / PSP / Texture.
- If the file format of menu is RAR and ZIP so you need to extract it.
- After extract copy Menu folder [ ULUS10537 ] and Paste in PSP / Texture Folder.
- Then open PSP emulator and long press on the iso. Then go to Game setting and select language America Latina. If it’s not already set.
- Then play game and now you can see Menu is set.